The story of the Oklahoma City bombing and how this Memorial was built has been told and seen across the world thanks to your efforts. What was once the site of the largest domestic terrorist attack on American soil has become a place to remember and educate. We need your help to ensure the safety of the visitor and at the same time allow you the opportunity to do your job well.
Please request permission to shoot at the Museum or Memorial as far in advance as possible. If your request is approved, you will be notified and given a media escort. Upon arrival, please check in at the front desk inside the Museum. You will receive a Press Pass that should be worn while you are in the Museum or on the Memorial grounds.
Television or radio live shots on Memorial grounds are only allowed by permission of Memorial staff. Please do not leave any equipment or bags unattended or they will be confiscated by security.
- 2019 Remembrance Ceremony
- FREE Admission for Federal Employees During Shutdown
- Memorial Museum OPEN Despite Government Shutdown
- Called2Change Augmented Reality Announcement
- Memorial Museum Ranked a Top 25 Museum in the U.S.
- Construction Elements.
Mary Ann Eckstein, Director of Media
(405) 235-3083 and email@example.com