A Beautiful Backdrop for Your Event
The 3,115 square foot Center for Education & Outreach is a beautiful and versatile space, providing a speaker and program venue ideal for everything from school groups and educator workshops to lectures, seminars and more. The space accommodates up to 160 people in a theater-style setting and up to 128 people in a banquet setting. We’re happy to accommodate your event.
- 60” Round Banquet Tables (16)
- 5’ x 5’ Square Banquet Tables (16)
- Chairs (160)
- U.S. & Oklahoma Flags & Stands
- Desk in Lobby Area
- Coat Closet
- Large Stage Screen
- Ceiling Mounted Screens
- DVD Player/Recorder
- Computer with Presenter Remote
- Wireless Internet
- Wired Microphones
- Handheld Cordless Microphone
- Lavalier Microphones (2)
- Podium Microphone (stationary)
- Coffee Maker
- Tea Maker
- Ice Maker
- Warming Drawers (2)
- Stainless Steel Work Table
- Dish Washer
- Stainless Steel Pitchers (12)
- Salt and Pepper Shakers (17)
- Hot Beverage Air Pots (3)
Pricing & Policies
Rental of the Center for Education & Outreach is $2,500 for groups of 50 or more and $1,250 for groups of less than 50. Proceeds help further the mission of the Memorial and Museum.
- Rates include access to the Memorial Museum.
- Rental time is 3 hours. Extended periods can be arranged at $250/hr.
- The facility is available seven days a week from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- One security guard is provided, additional guards can be added for $50/hr.
- A $500 refundable cleaning deposit is required.
- 50% deposit 30 days prior to event, final payment is due the day after the event.
- Outside of normal operating hours, the Memorial Store will be closed unless requested.
Special Use of Site
Certain occasions warrant special use of the Outdoor Symbolic Memorial. The Museum and Memorial’s permitting process ensures that special events are conducted in a manner consistent with our standards. Our goal is for all special events to benefit their participants and the general public while staying true to the mission of the Oklahoma City National Memorial & Museum.
Performances, Special Events & Observances
If you wish for your group to perform either a vocal or instrumental selection of songs, or you wish to hold a special observance or event on the Outdoor Symbolic Memorial, please complete the Performance/Special Event form. Once the form is submitted, Memorial staff will will approve or deny the submission and will contact you with next steps. Please allow at least one week for a response.
Filming & Photography
All requests to film on-site for any purpose must be submitted by completing a Filming/Photography request. Once the form is submitted, Memorial staff will approve or deny the submission and will contact you with next steps. Please allow at least one week for response.